Popular Products with Owner Builder Network Clients
The main mission of Owner Builder Network® is to assist our clients to Be Their Own Builder. This allows our clients to be in complete control of their projects from the bid process to scheduling the work to carrying the checkbook which leads to the ultimate control of doling out the payments to suppliers and subcontractors.
One of the main components that our clients appreciate about Owner Builder Network®, is the complete control over what actually goes into their houses from a structural standpoint as well as a finish viewpoint.
Here are a few links to some products that our clients have included in their projects:
- AdvanTech: For clients building a two story house, AdvanTech has a great product for the subfloor. Most of our clients use a 1 and 1/8" tongue and groove AdvanTech Subfloor. Check out the link above to learn more about this product.
- Kevo: Being able to wirelessly access electronics in your home is definitely a popular desire among our clients. Kwikset has new product called Kevo. This is a great option for keyless entry that works in conjuction with an App for your smartphone.
- LiftMaster: LiftMaster has a great system for garage door control and entry that works in conjunction with a smartphone App . You can
click the link on the LiftMaster logo to learn more about this system.
- Rinnai: Endless hot water is always a desire for most families especially if you're like me and you have teenagers who can empty a tank water heater with one shower!! Many of our clients who have access to natural gas or are willing to put in a propane tank opt for tankless water heaters. Rinnai is a great brand to check out.
- James Hardie:James Hardie siding, facia, and vented soffits are a standard on the majority of homes
built through Owner Builder Network®. James Hardie is a pioneer in this industry and has much to offer our clients.
- greenfiber: Many people are interested in high dollar insulation that takes years to recoup the initial investment through utility cost savings. An affordable alternative to high dollar insulation is Cocoon Cellulose Insulation made by greenfiber. This product is not only affordable but has many other attributes that lead to an extremely energy efficient home. Be sure to check out the link on the logo to learn more about this product.
To discuss any of these products with us at Owner Builder Network®, call our office at 817-640-1951 or 214-373-3909. You can also submit a Request For Information form under the GET STARTED tab of our website. Be sure to choose the OBNDFW location!
Learn more about the products featured in this article: